Friday, March 27, 2009

final exam master of accountancy

las week i just finished my final exam and many people keep asking me 'camane final, ok?
here i give some explanation about my finals.

i took 3 days leave to do revision for 3 subjects. 3 days for 3 subject.. is it sound 'crazy'? or some people says, biase la tu... boleh study 1 malam je nk cover semua.. emm i'm not that hustler, can absorb everything in 1 nite. maybe because i never study adn doing revision for the whole semester, pg klas pun like 'blur2', so during those 3 days ni lah i pulun. biasalah everything is last minutes.... i do admit my fault. ampunnnnn

actually the BIG problem is my Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis. i felt soooo tension, the more i learn, the more i didn't know... maybe i'm neither statistician nor researcher, so i felt so hard and difficult to understand. bt i try my best, try to understand and memorize all the formula even sometimes i think this is 'nonsense'. and finally, i only study this subject for 3 days. another 2, i just ignore because i think i can goreng in my answer script.

lastly, i cant answer my QnQ paper. i die to get even C. lulus bersyarat pun jadila... donnoe why i mcm blur2 n cannot recall wat ive done before... so many questions i left blank and for sure my lecturer cant help in this case. OMG.... plss help me. and i expect my pointer will sharply drop but hopefully not too bad laaa... to maintain??? arghhhh maintain is more difficult plus tension rather then to get it lah.

the only thing i can do,,, berserah pd ALLAH. berdoa n my mum always told me, sembahyang subuh pun subuh gajah, camane ALLAH nk tolong.. emmm think deeply, yelah. betul. dat's y lah i blur during exam! OMG, forvige me pls....

oh ya, tunite i'll hv dinner on edah. she jus got her first 2 months salary and damnnnn i'm termiskin between both edah n ayie.

so im trying hard to have better life and i think at this age, i should do something new....
insyaALLAH....

4 comments:

ain.ya.nun. said...

ado blog tamo bg tau ea.
=p

mrsbad said...

u byk sgt jln2 ngn ayie nie........;p

iluvbbb said...

aiks, ayie pulak dipersalahkan...
haha, ye kot
=p

rohaidaismail said...

uit apasal tetibe terselit cerita aku nih..haha..kaya la kejap..n seterusnya..aminn