Tuesday, April 7, 2009

fragrances warehouse and sunglasses sales

las week i went to Branded Fragrances & Cosmetics Warehouse Sale Up to 70%. The event took place at hotel corus, jalan ampang. i went with kak feri n kak azi my colleagues who have same interest with me-->round2 window shopping n burned money...

I jus grab one set of perfume (plus lotion and bath scrub) Ginvenchy Very Irresistible at a price of RM119. i think it is quite cheap as compared to normal price which i guess at RM150 (perfume only). but actually its not promotion price or any huge discount. it is more on clearing old stock. whatever, i luv my new fragrance.

today i jus came back from ampang point near to my collage and one thing makes me cant doing my job right now is SUNGLASSES sales. emm i tot my CK sunglass dah calar sikit n bekas die dah cair sbb put it in car n cuaca at that time very panas like hell. shld i replace or not?

here are some of price list for those who interested to go

Guess - buy 1 free 1 (price around 500 - 700). if buy 1, discount up to 45%.
Gucci - 30%
Emprio armani - rm199
Elle - rm79
Rayban - buy 1 free 1, if i not mistaken
Versace - tak ingat

then, ade brand lain which i'm not so familiar, but kak fery know (biase la i'm not branded oriented) the price among rm129 i guess...

hmmm, tgh belek2 speck, my mum called n asked me to go back to shah alam today, then i told her about this sales, my mum angry-angry at me. not angry sgt la but she said "kamu tu tak pernahnye xde duit". huhu the statement makes me stop from thinking to buy one. arghhh. hmmm yela, las week br beli perfume which i think not necessary since my dior poison still got half from the bottle, then after buy the new one, i don want to use the old one anymore. no wonder la my mum bising2...

anyway, i wish "i am shopaholic NO more"

1 comment:

it's all about me said...

wah bestnyer...
suke2...
shop2 till drop...
hahahahaha...